Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"inspiral Arts Inc"

Finally! I have a Facebook page for "Inspiral Arts Inc", my Theatre Arts Company...If you are interested have a look via my link at...http://www.facebook.com/nikna7 (cant link page, not sure how as it is a RSS)
Here you will find who I really am, like my name...please join and share with anyone who is interested in Theatre, Photography & Arts in all its mediums. I have a BA in Theatre & Drama. I have had extensive experience in Direction, production, stage management, little bit of acting, (I was even in a band once, we wrote our own songs) and  I have had some great mentors in my 50 years on this planet.
The idea around Inspiral Arts Inc is to produce, support, promote women in Theatre & Arts. I've done it before so I can do it again. I will be posting past performances etc once I have others who were involved permission. Watch these spaces!
What I would like to do is set up a website, when I can figure that out too! I need a job! I need a car that goes! And a little bit of cash to raise me from the poverty line and pay for hormone treatment! Sounds simple hey, but I've had a hard couple of years and lost some nerve regarding work...but I'm bouncing back...
So check me out see what you think, comment, critique and lets get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment