Sunday, June 21, 2009

The No Smoking sign, designed by one of the me...Image via Wikipedia

A List
Some of us humans like lists, Here is a list of the last 11 months
The list is in no particular order, just as I recall it...

Lost List:
Lost job, pushed out by Junior worker, male, he got his wish when he said to my manager "I bet you $1000 she won't be in this job in 6 months. (someone is owed $1000)
Lost relationship (work stress played a big part) thanks for nothing.
Lost my battle with non smoking, now i smoke like a train more roll your own than ever before...
Lost friends, but gained some wonderful womyn (that's a +)
Lost my dignity, integrity, self worth, passion by accusation of being a "Bully".
Loss of passion nearly killed me.
I lost at killing myself, I'm still alive...barley sometimes... never won much, not that lucky...
Lost 2 moths of my life, a life that I didn't want... in a Private Clinic, that was a waste of time...drugged up, still on the drugs.
Lost my first home...that was hell (maybe i could point score the list as well you know 1-10!).
Lost family of 6 years...
Lost grandchildren...
Lost were i moved to...a place to go back too after hospital...maybe person who i shared with got scared...
Lost a place to be force to move back to where I was born...can't believe that I'm here...
Lost the will to get up & move somedays
Lost ME...who am I ? Im tired why do I have to keep searching?
Like I said lost at killing myself
Just want to leave the planet...I'd had enough of 48 years of living and working at being a better person...and then after all that... i haven't even began to tell you my story...this prick of a worker a "workplace psychopath" accuses me of being a bully and the hard work I gave for 4 and a half years without complaints...it nearly killed me...you have no idea how i feel...its undesirable, painful, all consuming...
Loss of trust
Loss of truths
Lost because some people walk around with blinders
on cause its TOO FUCKING HARD to see, hear, know,act...
Teiwaz...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment