Monday, June 22, 2009

When I was Concived...

Johnny Weeks, an unfortunate drug addict playe...Image via Wikipedia

When i was conceived, as the story goes (need to check out with biological mother & father...if they will tell the truth).
Anyway i was told that i was conceived in the back of a Chevy March 1960. My teenage parents had a difficult time due to my mothers, mother(Grandma to me but I never knew her) she was not a nice women to my mother, she was cruel. She forced my parents to marry buy threatening my father with 'carnal knowledge'. Anyway Mother was 16 when she got pregnant with me, my father was 18...just.
My mother told me that she tryed to abort me with Gin, Quinine and a hot bath...it didn't work, I'm still here...
Ironic to me that I'm still alive. With all the experiences that I've had. Like in my teens and into early twenties, as a drug addict, I had some very close calls to death. Most of the overdoses were accidental and others where drug induced hatred of my self so took all that i could. I had some close calls. In November 22nd 2009 I was 47 still could die...i worked hard that day to make sure i did my best not to be found. There is quite a weird story underneath that, can't go there yet.
The Chevy...i love cars. Parents...only lived with my mother first 2 years and the odd few months as a child. I estimate 3years all together...were not close...we are not mother & daughter...strangers at times and a lot of issues to deal with...The womyn who brought me up was my fathers mother, my Babushka she was from Finland, Pop was a peasant from a town near Moscow...
See how many stories within stories that we all have if we break it down...Its amazing, interesting to connect to people who can relate...
Teiwaz
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment