Friday, June 19, 2009

Is it because I'm a Lesbian?


I'm not asleep...even with all the prescription drugs they are meant to keep me sain and not get into DEEP Depression. Do they work...keep me level mostly. Not high not low...but I've spent the last week feeling very low, feeling that it was unfair that i am still alive.
I'm in this horrible place due to a Junior worker, who had no respect for me. He put in a bulling complaint about me. What is ironic is that a day or two before I had to reprimanded him (with respect) for bulling my other worker in front of my eyes.
The accusation crippled me, I lost everything that I believed in. You see I had made a number of complaints regarding his work practice and when I approached my manager I was often told "he's young and shoots from the hips".
Not good enough, this never happened to me before...24 years of working with homeless young people. It killed my spirit, my faith in a system that was meant to support me. The effects were so demoralizing I attempted suicide...the Cops found me at the beach in a car. By the way I'm a Butch Lesbian...surly that has nothing to do with it...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment