Friday, June 19, 2009

No sleep has come to me yet

Some how I have become glued to my lovley MacBook for hrs...looking at a great deal of networking sites and a few blogs. Sorting recipts fro Tax time (Grrr). No sleep has come yet...
Did you know when you are suffering with Depression it can take all day to get yourself to the shop to get a loaf of bread or make an important call...cant make a decision...need to get in the car as im in the country and the closesst shop is 28kms away.
I'ts not like im really depressed and crying or thinking about much...but the simplest task seems ever so difficult...TV is on mute, the fire has gone out and i feel frozen on the couch with papers and stuff all around me.
Experiencing trauma can lead you to depression, i'ts not just in the head, your whole body becomes numb and unable to process going to get some bread...I try not to look at the time cause i dont want to know time/day, eat or sleep, come or go...
How can scars imobalize? It's very efficent.

Teiwaz

No comments:

Post a Comment