Friday, June 19, 2009

No Bread

Hi readers! If you stumble across this Blog Site please leave a comment...I am interested in what people think, feel, know and if you want to share.
As a novice my grammar and spelling my be skew wiff, I left school at 13ish (but thats another story)... so its not a issue for me. (have read some blogging ediquite).
 What is important is to me and you as the reader is that Im being as honest as I can be...don't for get that this s is a journey that I am on and that you can follow if you wish.
By the way I didn't go get any bread...i finally fell asleep on the couch for a short while...these days can drag on like this. Dose'nt help I have about $20 to my name, hanging on to it to next monday week.
Im on sickness benift due to work related stress/trauma had the humiliation of being on the other side of the desk....(my job was working with disadvantaged young people) now Centrelink is putting me on a disability allowancwe. That means they have decided that I am not fit to work for 24mths +. Hell that stressess me, but i know I am a damaged person, its just that the recent trauma that has left me in this state, this should never had happened.
Rember in my early post I stated that at 48 i attempted the best I could to die.
Yes I still feel angry at being alive...peole say your ment to be here, “BUT WHAT FOR”?
Have  to tell my story again and again, this time to a lawery re Work Cover...Im frozen and unable to make the phone call because more remembering the truama opens scars into wounds...and I feel and I cry and I am alone and...and...and...Goddess it even pains me to write it, but thats what Im here for, Is’nt It?

Teiwaz

No comments:

Post a Comment