Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's cold and getting dark quickly. Sleeping and eating elude me...in bed with electric blanket & MacBook, coffee, Ipod shuffle blaring and to many cigarettes all in a church where no one can here me...something will kill me, eventually! Its very cold today fingerless gloves are a great invention and beanies.
I had a comment on my blog asking if i was asking for help. If that's the impression its not what I'm doing but I am interested in the comments readers have. What I'm doing is telling a story!
My story, in my way. I read that you need to be careful what you write and post as its open to the world to see. That's the whole point isn't it, for people to see. I not posting "office party photos" that are embarrassing, But I might write stuff you find difficult to read and if my words are taken out of context with the legal battle I'm in well at least i know I have spoken my truths.
Ive barley touched the surface of whats in my head to say. In fact what Ive said so far is tame. Wait till I start talking about Domestic Violence, Sexual Abuse, Drug Addiction and dealing with a lot of death. Wait till i write about how much blood Ive seen spilled, falling down in the gutter, and selling my sole to get by.
My next post will be a list i think, some pepolelike lists. Yeah maybe it will be a list compiled just from the last 12 mths...mmm cant wait

No comments:

Post a Comment