Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trauma Always Leaves A Scar

Do you wonder what life is all about? Why are we here? Are you brave enough to look at the Trauma in your life? Or are you a person that hides it all away, put up a brick wall, an iron curtain or live a lie.
Truth can be traumatic, painful and the grief from the truths and trauma hurt right down to our very sole...I feel like that, felt it all my life. Hid it away, tryed to cope...did it well for 48 years got very good at being ok in the world.
Until the straw that broke my back took me to such a deep sad place...suicide was the only answer. There was no one to reach out to who could or would understand...the loneliness in that place is indescribable.
Well I'm here to do find myself. Find out who I am, alone. Will I find what I'm looking for? I don't know! The scars are deep...some will never leave me...some I can forget and move...others will sneak up and bite me again.
Maybe you would like to join me on this journey...maybe you won't! There is one thing I get and that is the feeling of loneliness a very DEEP scar...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i'm not asking for help i'm telling a story, a story that will take a long time to tell.

    Jesus was a man who suffed and people wrote his story as they saw fit.

    I am who I am and I am writting my story I have my own ideas, feelings my own connection to my higher power, one that you may not understand. Teiwaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teiwaz... it is brave, and honourable, this journey you are taking... i am also starting to deal with my traumas, in different ways... but i will come visit regularly and see how you are travelling
    i am confident you will recover your sense of self- a remarkable, beautiful, wonderful self ...
    it sux that the system you have given so much to failed you when you needed it most ... Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty thank you for your lovely words. Am happy to share this with you. And if you wanted private chat happy to do that as well...all the best on your journey...
    Teiwaz

    ReplyDelete